No. Kryptonite does not require you to have homeowners' or any other insurance to register for the anti-theft protection offer.
Articles in this section
- I have an E-bike and have purchased ATPO coverage. Do you cover the cost of the battery if it is stolen?
- Why do I need to send back a piece of the broken lock as part of my claim?
- I don't have the bill of sale for my bicycle/powersport vehicle. What other proof of value is acceptable for this?
- My bicycle/powersport vehicle was stolen while locked with a Kryptonite lock. I did not register for the Anti-Theft Protection Offer, what can I do?
- I sent in my key registration form. Am I now automatically registered for the Anti-Theft Protection Offer?
- Do you need to have homeowners insurance to register for this offer?