Registration is easy. Visit our website and click on the “Register for Anti-Theft Protection” button right on our homepage. (Or click here.)
Check out the ATPO INFOGRAPHIC on the bottom of the page!
To complete your ATPO registration you will need the following:
- Lock information including a copy of the itemized lock purchase receipt. Itemized lock
receipt should be from a bike or powersport dealer, retail store or authorized online retailer. We
do not accept third party receipts.
- The Key Number for your Lock (stamped on key handle)
- Vehicle information including vehicle make and model (bike/powersport), base cost, the serial number, a copy of the itemized bicycle/powersport bill of sale, and an image of your bicycle
or powersport vehicle.
*If you have a custom or used bike or powersport vehicle and do not have a copy of the bill of
sale, please provide an appraisal from a dealer that reflects the fair market value of the bike
or powersport vehicle in its current condition. You may use the the attached Dealer Appraisal
form, having the dealer complete this form signing with their business stamp and/or business
card. This may be used as your bicycle bill of sale.
- Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
- Indicate whether or not you have insurance coverage on the vehicle
- Review and agree to Kryptonite’s Terms & Conditions
- Watch our Proper Lock-Up video
Costs to register range from $9.99 USD (1 year) to $29.99 USD (5 years) for moderate security products.
High and ultimate security products are FREE for the first year of coverage. For additional years of coverage the cost ranges from $9.99 USD (2 years) to $24.99 USD (5 years). If you enroll for 5 years of coverage up front, you’re saving 50% - for a few thousand dollars/euros/pounds of additional peace of mind it’s really a no-brainer