Yes, the Street Light Series has been 3rd party tested to validate key features such as lumen power and run time (FL1 Standard)
Articles in this section
- What does the X mean on the light?
- How do I know if it’s a set or not?
- I have the Street F135/R14. What does the F and R mean?
- How do I know if the light will fit my bicycle?
- Have the products been quality tested?
- How do I know the difference between a front & back light?
- How bright is my light?
- How many modes do the lights offer?
- How do I know if I’m covered by warranty?