Front is always white, back is red. Except in the Avenue Dual Lighting System Set as the lights can be front or back
Articles in this section
- What does “Memory Function” mean?
- What does “Power Saving Function” mean?
- What is COB?
- What is Lumen?
- Are Kryptonite front and rear lights waterproof?
- What does the X mean on the light?
- How do I know if it’s a set or not?
- I have the Street F135/R14. What does the F and R mean?
- How do I know if the light will fit my bicycle?
- Have the products been quality tested?